|Type of||lawn mower|
|Cutting width||41 cm|
|Recommended cutting area||800 sq.m|
|Collector||there is, soft, volume 50 l|
|Cutting height||20-75 mm|
|Cutting height adjustment||there is, manual, the number of levels - 5|
|Grass release||in the collection box|
|Possibility of installation||mulch nozzle|
|A pen||height adjustable|
|Number of wheels||four wheel|
|Front wheel diameter||17.8 cm|
|Diameter of the rear wheels||20.3 cm|
|Equipment||collector disk / knife|
Reviews lawn mower Makita ELM4110
- Made pretty soundly in terms of design and implementation. The power of 1600 W at 42 cm width of the knife is enough to not be slowed down in sufficiently high grass. The wheels on the bearings is a definite plus, because the mower jumps on the lawn if it is not level, and with a weight of mower 26 kg wheels on the bushings will not last long.
- Immediately, the plastic hubs of the rear axle collapsed into two halves, which actuates the height adjustment mechanism. The sleeves have not yet fallen out, the axis does not hang out - therefore it is not critical, although it is not enough pleasant.
- The motor housing, especially in hot weather, tends to significantly heat up - that is, the notorious add. impeller cooling is not particularly effective
- The bearings are open, but they are not contaminated at all (this is a niggle)
- The collection box is not released instantly, probably because the construction has a crossbar. But this is also a minor drawback.
- Weight 26 kg + grass will not allow a weak woman to work with a mower
In general, the mower is still satisfied with a lot: despite the fact that it is heavy, it rolls easily thanks to bearings. The filling of the collection box can be judged by the sound - as if the impeller touches something. In general, if you mow low grass - no more than 15 cm, then the mower does not notice it at all - just run back and forth.
I chose a long time from inexpensive electric mowers 41 cm wide, both with plastic and with an iron body. I think that this is one of the best options (plastic can be rejected at all, it is not clear why they are needed at all for the same money)
Anonim 2012-05-29 Evaluation 5
- power, reliability, ease of use
- not found
Long chose a lawnmower. The plot has electricity, but the plot is quite large. Still, we thought and bought an electric one, chose according to the following parameters: a metal case, a collection of grass into the collection box, a central cutting height adjustment, a large wheel size, a more or less well-known manufacturer, so that in the event of a breakdown it would be possible to find parts. The lawn mower was very good! It is possible to mow any grass, even when wet it goes well, there is enough power. We mow about 10 acres, no problems. The main thing is to buy a cord of 50 m and happiness is guaranteed. For me personally, he does not interfere with work, he has already got used to it. The knife is easy to remove and sharpen when it becomes blunt, there are no problems with it. The main thing in the use of mowers: to run into glands and huge stones, so you should remove everything before the first mowing. In short, I advise everyone to this model, just do not lose. Experience: 3 seasons
Anonim 2014-03-27 Evaluation 5
- metal body and reliable attachment of the handle to the mower (
- metal knife
- build quality
- cut the plastic on the sleeve of the knife to the pulley
- difficult to find parts
apparently due to stones, branches, etc. getting under the knife cut the plastic on the sleeve with which the knife is screwed to the pulley. I will order a spare part though it is not easy
In general, I consider work for three years more than worthy. We use once a week in the summer period 8 hectares mows perfectly!
D, 2013-08-13 Evaluation 5
- Thought metal case
- Very heavy, unreliable motor, not repairable
We bought 2 pieces for ourselves and relatives at the cottages. The first burned in relatives. Drove to the repair - they said it is necessary to wait for the details of a month and a half. Then the motor got stuck on the second copy - there were more luck with repairs, they immediately repaired it. Repair has risen to 2500 r at the price of the mower then about 7000 r. Worked another season and finally burned down with smoke and stink. Lawn normal, not perfect, but not running. Mowing once a week or once every 2 weeks, there was no high grass, no hard weeds either. The metal case is not needed - it is hard to roll over irregularities, pushing the lawn. Only extra 10 kg of weight. The motor is unsuccessful - at the start it is necessary to raise it so that it unwinds, otherwise it gets stuck in the grass. In general, they replaced Gardena and it was easy and convenient. Before the makita was Bosch - the motor is good, but the design of the case, the fastening of the handle, the balance is terrible. In general, Makita as a technician fell very much in quality - a puncher, bought 12 years ago, survived 3 repairs and is still alive, and a screwdriver, bought the year before, does not hold a charge and some modes are already broken, although they did not work much. The previous screwdriver lived longer with tighter operation.
Ukhovskaya Catherine, 2014-06-09 Evaluation 1
- respectable brand and appearance
- engine burned for a year of operation. All the rest of the lawn mower had to be thrown out as useless. For repairs, 4,500 were presented. Of all my lawn mowers, this one died the fastest.
Sergey Lupolenko, 2014-08-14 Evaluation 1
- 1. Inexpensive
- 2. Durable metal construction
- 3. Easy adjustment of knife positions
Koshu only where flat area. For all other places trimmer, also electric. Thick grass squints in 2 passes, first with a high knife, then a low one. The metal body adds weight to the mower, but this is not a disadvantage.
Anton Gusev, 2014-11-25 Evaluation 5