|Maximum allowable weight of the child||29 kg|
|Ability to install car seats||there is|
|Possible colors||brown, red, blue, black, purple|
|Folding mechanism||cane folding with one hand|
|Hood material||the cloth|
|Number of wheels||8, front and rear dual|
|Chassis width||50 cm|
|Swiveling front wheels / wheel||yes with lockable|
|Wheel position when folded||apart|
|Wheel diameter||16 cm|
|Shopping basket||eat, mesh|
|Handle height adjustment||there are 3 positions|
|Carrying handle / strap||there is|
|Number of backrest adjustment positions||4|
|Seat belts||there are five-point|
|Footboard height adjustment||there is|
|The crossbar in front of the child||not|
|Compatible car seat models||Recaro|
|Accessories||car seat mounting adapters, sun visor, rain cover|
|Ability to wash the case||there is|
Reviews stroller Maclaren Techno XLR
- This is the widest walk with a lengthened berth, awesomely manoeuvrable: it easily jumps onto curbs, walks up the stairs. cool hood. good equipment - a raincoat and a winter cover for legs. weight - about 7.5 kg.
- The center of gravity is shifted to the rear wheelbase, which makes it less stable, NOT CRITICAL, but nonetheless.
- another drawback - at the time one of the chrome handles peeled off. there was something sticky on it, apparently, a price tag glued with tape. so he eaten up the paint: ((when the stickiness was washed off - the paint slipped in a few days.
Why is the position facing the mother - I don’t understand at all, the child is studying the world with interest, the mother is watching him through the window in the hood - everyone is happy :)
on the sides of the carriage does not blow the wind. I am really looking forward to skating winter on it, if it is not SUCH snow like this one))
We bought a universal mosquito net for 160 re for the pram.
ps I chose a stroller for a very long time, grazed in kids and on a little van. in the end, very pleased with the choice. Sorry, that is so messy, I hope my review will also help someone!
Anonim 2010-07-19 Evaluation 5
- Very maneuverable, a huge place for a child is 39 cm wide, a window with a UV filter, a full walk, suitable for very young children, retractable handles, all wheels with shock absorption, a very deep hood.
- Price, all accessories (except the rain cover, clutch) are purchased separately and are well worth it.
It is surprising the previous review, where it is written that in a wheelchair a small place for a child. We had several reeds, but nowhere is there such a wide (39cm) and long (due to a raised footboard) berth. They put a 3.5-year-old child in a pram (104cm, 20kg) in sweaters and jeans, and there was still room on either side, and there are definitely two of us like our half-year-old. The stroller is very easy to drive and very maneuverable. In the sunk snow, and even more so asphalt, goes no worse than the tricycle Jean (our main walk). The berth is displayed to 170 gr. Neighbors in such a child were taken from 4 months without problems. On all wheels there is a depreciation. If you press on the wheelchair, you can see how the shock absorbers work. In addition, the wheels are not plastic, but from dense rubber. The first few walks the stroller harshly rides, but then much softer. A very convenient window in the cape, and the sitting and lying child is perfectly visible. The window is tinted. Handles are put forward, legs do not cling rear wheels. Cap drops to the level of the bumper. Those. the child is closed completely. I also liked the double-sided mattress (sides of different colors). Sorry for the bumper is not included. But usually it is not needed. Child's belts perfectly fixed. With my TK, this is the best cane, excellent handling, a soft stroke, walks up the steps. I also know that the McLaren are very reliable, they are driven by generations. I advise everyone.
dina-rybochkina 2011-03-14 Evaluation 5
- The stroller is very manoeuvrable, one of the widest seats in strollers-canes, the manufacturer writes that the stroller is from 0, they found this model when they realized that walking with a cradle is a problem because of the weight of the cradle (doctors after childbirth absolutely forbade lifting weights, It’s necessary to walk anyway) at the beginning we went to the cradle, but at 4 months we moved to this model. The back is almost horizontal, there are enough straps to fasten the child in the prone position. Extremely easy to manage, very soft stroke. Very comfortable street raincoat and hood. We went 2 winters in a row and in the park and the streets - there were no problems at all. Not a cradle with huge wheels, of course, but no effort was made to drive through.
- After 2 years of constant use, something happened to the rubber on the handles - as if it had been torn. In the store we bought covers for pens ($ 100) and the problem was solved. The parking brake broke after a year, but I think they are to blame. It is not very convenient to operate with one hand (if you have a habit of reading a book on the go, but this is the trouble of all the wheelchairs with two handles).
The carriage is very happy, all friends ride McLaren, but on different models. In general, the company justifies the quality. From my point of view, this model is the most comfortable and the width of the seat, and the size of the wheels, but also the heaviest of the entire line - almost 8 pounds.
Anonim 2011-03-31 Evaluation 5
- I repeat: The wide seat, walks beautifully up the stairs and curbs, the hood covers the child, and most importantly (for me personally) it’s kicked and one hand quickly and easily! Warm enough for winter (up to -5), the child slept well and not frost (used a cape on the legs). Depreciation like !!! The child fell asleep much better than in the cradle, apparently gentle shaking is what you need!
- Despite the width of the seat, the stroller is not deep, for large children who also grew up are no longer comfortable (we sell 1 and 9 meters), the sailor constantly moves down and the child hangs on the belts (my belt constantly dug in between my legs, even started crying during long walks ), I think, if the child is to fasten with all the straps (in five points), then perhaps such a problem will not arise, but my flatly refused to sit like that, fastened only at the bottom. With the hood unbuttoned, the pocket sags, directly on the child's head, if sitting in a lying position. The inaccessibility of the basket during sleep didn’t bother me much, you can always think of something. The pens are peeling, wiping, becoming sticky and unpleasant in the heat, but it does not interfere with the use of the wheelchair, it is more of a personal feeling.
In general, I liked it, and the child too. But!!! All the same, the price does not match the quality. In my opinion, such a stroller should be no more than 12,000, and with the bumper. When I bought the excitement, there was no limit, while the small child naturally didn’t slip anything and didn’t dig in, all the defects appeared and increased as the mobility increased. Sitting naturally sags with time, and from this the child moves even more forward, because again it is not deep.
Summing up, I want to say that this stroller is suitable for children from 3 months to 1.5 years (not very large and mobile), it is a good option for traveling (it folds up easily, it perfectly fits on the tape at the airport, not heavy for such a configuration) was originally bought for traveling, the children were quite small, were very pleased. It is warm in winter. If I could now pick back another stroller now, maybe for less money.
ngenk 2012-04-19 Evaluation 3
- The stroller is certainly awesome !!!! It justifies its price.
- 1) Maneuverable, controlled with one hand, the stroke is soft.
- 2) Easy, maybe walk down the steps.
- 3) Compact assembled.
- 4) The belts are fixed well, the bumper is really not needed (as the manufacturer claims) we bought it so that the child just held and where to put the handles. Often we do not use it.
- 5) The back is lowered with one hand.
- 6) The hood closes completely from both the sun and the wind.
- 7) Shopping net high on the floor is not dragged.
- 8) The cover on the legs is large enough sinteponovy.
- 9) The seat is wide and long, we in a suit (height 76 weight 9 kg.) Calmly fit the fur clam.
- 10) Depreciation is good.
- 11) Lucky is good even with shopping in a basket + grocery bags on the sides of the handles. And the empty shopping center in general is like a fairy tale.
- 12) On the curb rises easily.
- 13) handles are convenient for growth 165-185.
- 1) When the back is lowered into a recumbent position, the pocket which for some reason sags on a hood, doesn’t really put anything in it, otherwise it will be dug over the head of a sleeping child.
- 2) Not much squeaks depreciation, it is necessary to lubricate with machine oil said in the store.
- 3) Do not crawl to the basket if the child is lying, but there is a way out, I unhook the buttons and access to the basket appears, I will put all that is necessary and buttons back button up.
- 4) Not much outweighs if the child is lying, especially if it weighs something on the handles. but it's not scary, I have a daughter who sleeps constantly in a carriage.
My baby carriage really liked, We are in it and walk and sleep on the street and eat, and the hood is good, and maneuverability. In general, boldly great for the stroller. Could certainly reduce the price. All the same, I think a little expensive. On the road is not a replaceable thing as we are going to travel all summer. Very compact.
I add a comment after a year of use: I had to take the plane as an oversized cargo, so the airport was left without a stroller hard. In the slush in the fall, the brake broke on one side, the dirt apparently got stuck and something broke there. I wiped it conveniently to wipe it into the machine and it was done. The pouch on the legs was made from the fact that it was roomy and big, it constantly smudges on the bottom. wheelchairs, and constantly rolled mattress.
I write after 3 years. Stroller Super! She survived 5 trips. On the rest, in general, any wheelchair is an irreplaceable thing. And so after the last trip, something happened to the wheel. It cracks as if it is breaking. Beginning of the search for a new child will be 4 years. And let someone say that for stupidity in 4 years in a wheelchair, as my friend, who went without her, said, and then regretted. And our dad could not rejoice and thanked every day for what we said with the child that without Maclaric will not eat))) Very comfortable from the sun hood rips almost completely, only the legs remain in the sun. At lunch, a child of 3 years rost98 cm, of average fullness, went to the sidecar in a stroller, since all the belts had long been removed, and slept perfectly for 2-2.5 hours, I walked around the store with her))) Then in the evening it is very convenient, since a day for tumbling on splashing, you go out for a walk, but not on your hands, but McLaren. Maclaren is very convenient for traveling !! I decided that this summer, I’ll fix the wheels, and only Maclaren with me, I wanted to change to Volo, but I think that our XLR is the most convenient of all. The shortcomings that I described above, compared with the merits of a whip. I advise you 100%
Dubinina Julia, 2014-03-12 Evaluation 5
- I think the description describes all the advantages. The only thing I can say is that my seven-month-old daughter is very comfortable in her.
- Of course, a little expensive. Perhaps she is worth it. Good is not cheap, but not all gold that glitters. Stroller worthy!
Stroller super !!!
I bought it when we were 6.5 months old. The child is comfortable in it. If in a walk of Jane Slalom her daughter is piled to the side, then here she sits exactly. The stroller in management is very light, maneuverable, stable, good depreciation (considering that it is a cane with polypropylene wheels), stylish, pleasant and practical in all respects. The only negative is of course the price. Although, I do not regret the money spent on it.
Of course, you can find fault with everything, and that it is huge for a cane, and heavy, and it does not go well in the snow. But you read the specifications before you buy!? It says it all. This is not a replacement for a full-fledged stroller with large inflatable all-terrain wheels, shock absorption, etc. This stroller is a kind of addition. At least, I acquired it in addition to the main one, but taking into account that the 7-month baby in her would be comfortable and sit and sleep, and warm in the autumn and spring, and on a journey, again, you can take it. Although it is large, it still takes up less space than the same Jane Slalom.
There is no bumper on sale anywhere, they say they are out of production, it does not bother me. If a child is fastened with a five-point belt, and we are now fastening ourselves like this, then the bumper is not needed, because you cannot reach it anyway. And for the future, I purchased a children's steering wheel.
ELC, a very good alternative to bumper. I also read somewhere in reviews that Maclaren are ponte. Totally disagree. I have three kids, and I rolled a lot of strollers, but when I rolled Maclaren in the store, I realized that it was mine!
Anonim 2012-06-20 Evaluation 5