|Power||200 W, 17000 rpm|
|Control||mechanical number of speeds: 2|
|Additional Modes||splitting ice, grater, slicing disk|
|Shredder||yes, volume 0.9 l|
|Ingredient Hole||there is|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Additional Information||table stand|
Bamix M200 Swissline Superbox Reviews
- I have been using it since January 2009. From the first days of use I do not part with it. Cuts, chops, beats (MORE AS), crushes, rubs, etc.
- For me, no. But if you want to take it as an alternative for a meat grinder, then remember that this is only an alternative ... For a small dish, yes, it is possible, and the more meat, the heavier it is (although it never turned off, it took you half an hour at high speed already all hot, and chopping ...). It takes a long time to cut large volumes of meat to a uniform consistency.
Every weekend I cook pancakes, pancakes, pancakes ... We love very much. In the process of cooking enjoyed the whisk. Long and the hand is tired. We decided to buy a blender. Long chose and bought this mini-combine. Never regretted! Cooking your favorite dish in a few minutes!
And about the fact that most rubbed carrots, beets, potatoes (for example, draniki) or cheese (and for fondue, for example, you need a lot of it) - I forgot where my old grater was. I have had a bow without tears for a long time - I just put the onion in the combine and cut it to the desired consistency. Though in porridge! In general, this is my best assistant in the kitchen. I cook a lot every day. It takes significantly less time with the help of Bamix than I would have rubbed, chopped, chopped and mixed everything myself!
Sematveeva 2011-02-06 Evaluation 5
- Extra class thing!
- Chops, crushes, whips.
- I am very, very pleased. I have this indispensable assistant in everyday cooking.
- If you need to cook a lot (holiday, guests, the family is very large), then it is not enough. And for a family of 2-3 people just right, especially if the child is small. The quality is such that it will be enough for many years even with the most ruthless use.
- My mother had a blender from this company (bought when I was very small), only an old model. 10 years worked without problems. And more, I think, would work, but lost when moving.
Chopper: nuts, sugar, coffee - in a second will grind everything, and if you hold it longer - turn everything into dust!
The blender itself can chop meat, make mashed potatoes right in the pan on the stove, make batter, beat up the omelets, makes mayonnaise perfectly. About cocktails generally keep quiet - at any time. Plus - there is a nozzle that makes a great milk cappuccino foam! How to do - shown on the disc attached to the blender. This foam is whipped from cooled skim milk, you can add sugar - a wonderful dessert! You can in the coffee - get a cappuccino, you can just as a light dessert with fruit, berries. Awfully delicious!
A mini-combine is indispensable when you need to quickly and effortlessly chop, grate some vegetables for cooking, for example, soup. Grate cheese, chop meat, make ice crumb - quickly and easily! A very interesting system of extracting the crushed product from the bowl - they came up with an interesting and practical move. Do not scrape anything off the walls - everything is removed to the crumbs with a single movement of the hand.
And wash this mini processor easily. But the blender itself takes a minute to wash. Just under the stream of water, rubbed his hand - and everything, put in place.
Separately, about the quality. How much I drive him, sometimes I beat something up for a long time or chop meat — neither overheating, nor failures. Plows nonstop.
Anonim 2009-06-09 Evaluation 5
- An excellent device - functional, powerful, almost silent, does not splash, it is easy to work with, easy to wash. indispensable reliable and stylish assistant in the kitchen!
- Too heavy, probably, I can only say this. I do not think that there are other disadvantages. finicky will find them after some time, comparing with the novelties, which will provide progress in technology.
I am very pleased that I took the full set! I use it not so long ago, but I hope the quality will not fail further :)
EGatta, 2010-12-03 Evaluation 5
- - feeling of a piece of steel in the hands:
- - relatively quiet, powerful, compact, easy to clean, store, use.
- - finely makes mayonnaise,
- - a knife for chopping meat chops potatoes (pre-cut into slices) in a very tender dranik dough, the mill chops finely nuts, cheese, greens.
- - You can make puree soup directly in a hot saucepan on the stove.
- The remaining functions - just like other blenders - make baby puree, mixes dough for thin pancakes into a homogeneous mass, etc.
- - compact combiner, takes up minimal space, is easy to fold and use.
- - chops pieces of meat into stuffing. You want finely - chop longer, and the mass will be homogeneous in the end. Rubbing vegetables, but with flaws.
- does not beat milk into foam as shown in the advertisement (it is not clear what is missing - after all, everyone does it in front of them)
- for mayonnaise, you need a special glass for mayonnaise. In the other pot does not.
- fairly noisy machine, after the blender unusually all plastic.
- when rubbing vegetables on a grater, quite large pieces remain that the rotating grater cannot grab, and they simply spin along with the disc. If you rub a lot of vegetables - for example, radish, then at least 1-2 pieces will remain in the waste.
- the rising bottom, which can get the product without soiling the walls, rises very hard, especially if it is meat. I practically do not use this convenient feature.
- the lid in which the mechanism is located cannot be washed, while there are a lot of uneven places on it and the rotating cross itself, on which pieces of meat and vegetables often remain. No matter how wiped - and the smell still remains.
- A meat chopping knife cuts raw potatoes, but not as fine as the blender itself, the pancakes turn out grainy.
Long chose a blender model, the main requirements were compactness, quality, durability, and some features - in particular, grater for pancakes. We studied a lot of information on the Internet, and at one of the forums we went to the founder of submersible blenders - Bamix.
The cost of buying a blender is fully justified. Slice has flaws.
Conclusion - I advise you to take a blender, and separately something else for cutting and graters.
Anonim 2011-02-17 Evaluation 4
- I chose a long time, it all started with Braun, Bosh, then Redmond RHB-M2904 and 3901. As soon as I asked the store to connect to the network and immediately decided. The noise from the work of other models as from the work of jackhammers, and the vibration in the hand corresponds.))) After the purchase, the husband took it and turned it on, said it was not working, asked to look at the rotating knife. For 2 seconds, crushes purees for the child. It washes - well, never once touched, everything washes under running water.
- It works quietly))) and very quickly
super.nata2111, 2010-04-16 Evaluation 5
- Fast. Not noisy. Long time continuous work. Quality at a height ranging from the mixer itself to the cups with lids. We use all the nozzles. Convenient to clean. It is convenient to make mashed soups, as the mixer can be immersed directly in the pan even if it is still standing on the gas.
- I do not even know, I did not notice.
I don’t know why some people don’t manage to whip up cream of 22%, I personally use buttermilk to transform it into an airy cocktail. The main thing that was cold. We use with pleasure. Under the link you can read about all the advantages of this brand.
lotecii 2010-07-31 Evaluation 5