|Headset Headphone View||invoices|
|Profile||Handsfree, Headset, A2DP, AVRCP|
|Action range||10 m|
|Talk / standby time||9/220 h|
|Charging time||2.5 h|
|USB recharging option||there is|
|Answer / end conversation||there is|
|Call waiting / holding||there is|
|Voice dialing||there is|
|Repeat last number||there is|
|Additional functions||mute microphone|
|Mount||with ear hook|
|Equipment||headset, USB cable, mains charger|
Reviews about headphones Sennheiser MM 100
- the sound is pleasant and loud
- Adequate weight for long-playing ears.
- appearance without showing off
- convenient control
- really hang occasionally (once a month and a half?)
- disgusting microphone, which limits the scope to just BT headphones. on the street, you can only talk away from the roads and into calm, otherwise the interlocutor hears all the surroundings along with the voice.
I use it as headphones with a Wildfire S phone (Android 2.3.5), occasionally with a laptop (music, video).
at the end of the call, the phone is unlocked while in your pocket (the light and proximity sensor is on!). often has time to call someone else. This is another reason not to buy as a headset, because you still have to pull the phone, but it is possible that this is a phone problem, so far it has not been verified.
seeyainhell, 2012-05-23 Evaluation 4
- -Sit on the head is very comfortable.
- -Sound is very high quality for BT
- -Very light model.
- - when wearing even very long ears absolutely do not feel any discomfort (comparable to Nokla BH-503)
- long back arch, under a tight-fitting hood is not very comfortable to wear, the arch rests on the hood
- control keys are small, you have to grope, but you get used quickly.
- 2 times stuck, already thought irrevocably, but turning off everything worked fine. Also helps sticking in charging
- Some tracks may wheeze, but this is more likely due to the curvature of the hands, it is corrected by the equalizer.
- Well, about the volume control, the sound is adjusted directly in the headset itself, and not in the phone as in the same BH-503
In general, the headset is very satisfied, the quality of work is super, the convenience is super !!! I have been using for almost 1.5 years, and no technical flaws have been identified during this time.
boxsterok 2012-03-15 Evaluation 5
- 1) the very thing that is necessary for running: you can hear those who are around (including signals from cars, if you are running on the roads), you can answer without reaching the phone or something else (just by touching the right speaker with your hand)
- 2) sound quality (of course there are not enough stars from the sky, but for its size it is worthy)
- 3) Multipoint - you can use the laptop ... and when you call a mobile, the headphones will give you the opportunity to talk ... no switchings
- 4) no wires, the battery is above average ...
- 1) it was not immediately possible to connect two devices ... it took dancing with a tambourine ...
- 2) sometimes hang ... rarely very ... helped inclusion in the charger;
- 3) in the subway from the noise will not save, so always with overhead headphones;
- 4) MICROPHONE. if you talk in a quiet room, then everything is fine. But in a noisy street or in a room where there are a lot of people, the interlocutor will hardly hear you ... because the microphone is not directed.
So far, the best of what I used (for my needs) ... if it were not for the microphone, I would rate it perfectly.
I wanted something like Jabra Street + Headphones to choose from ... But this is not very convenient: there is something to do with wires, something is hanging, and while running it is not convenient ...
ELK ELK, 2013-08-20 Evaluation 4
- Lack of wires, hands free. Sit on the head with confidence. Although unaccustomed to pressure on the ears, but eventually you get used to it.
- Bad sound quality. I am not a music lover, but some tracks that I play normally with normal headphones, wheeze with these tracks. The main drawback is the periodic hanging of the control buttons, and so it can not be turned off. Unblocking is possible only by sticking a charge in them. These are basic, and so on trivia, you can score with a dozen others.
After the last hang-up when I was at the airport on the flight, I decided to give it to my sister. She does not listen to music and uses it only for talking, which was very convenient for her since she drives a car and sits with a small child.
Anonim 2011-05-27 Evaluation 3
- bass is) small)
- quality is good music ...
- I do not hear vaashche, if only I am not in a windless forest where nothing rustles ...
- in the city they do not hear ...
- I don’t hear the big food ...
- the button that hangs up and turns off the muzlo is not convenient, with pressure on the ear it happens ...
To talk on the phone you should not choose them ...
Mostly for music ...
from a light rain, it seems that now it’s rippling in the left ear — that’s all I can’t get to the service ...
Alexey, 2011-08-03 Evaluation 3
- I really liked. Connect two devices. HP iPAQ 214 listening to music and audio books and phone Philips Xenium. If there is a call, the music on the iPAQ is paused, you answer the call.
- Audibility in the subway is not very good, but it is all overhead ears. In the subway with only plugs.
Very convenient, no wires, PDA in a backpack, phone in your pocket.
YATROLL, 2011-02-21 Evaluation 5