|Type of||Type: laptop|
|operating system||Operating system: Win 7 Professional 64 / DOS / Win 8 Pro 64|
|Processor type||Processor Type: Core i5 / Core i7|
|Processor code||Processor code: 4600U / 4300U / 4200U / 4210U / 4650U|
|CPU core||CPU core: Haswell|
|CPU frequency||Processor frequency: 1600 ... 2100 MHz|
|The number of processor cores||The number of processor cores: 2|
|L2 cache size||L2 cache size: 512 KB|
|L3 cache size||L3 cache size: 3 MB / 4 MB|
|Chipset||Chipset: Intel QM87|
|RAM Size||The size of RAM: 4 ... 8 GB|
|Memory type||Memory Type: DDR3L|
|Memory frequency||Memory frequency: 1600 MHz|
|Maximum Memory Size||Maximum memory size: 8 GB|
|Number of memory slots||Number of memory slots: 1|
|Screen size||Screen size: 14 "|
|Screen resolution||Screen Resolution: 1920x1080 / 1600x900|
|Widescreen screen||Widescreen display: yes|
|Screen type||Screen Type: Matte|
|Touch screen||Touch screen: no|
|Multi-touch screen||Multi-touch screen: no|
|LED backlight||LED backlight: yes|
|3D support||3D support: no|
|Video adapter type||Video adapter type: built-in|
|Video processor||Video Processor: Intel HD Graphics 4400 / Intel HD Graphics 5000|
|Two video adapters||Two video adapters: no|
|Type of video memory||Video Memory Type: SMA|
|Optical drive||Optical drive: no DVD|
|Storage capacity||Storage capacity: 128 ... 256 GB|
|Hard drive type||Hard Drive Type: SSD|
|ExpressCard slot||ExpressCard slot: no|
|Device for reading flash cards||Device for reading flash cards: yes|
|Compact Flash support||Compact Flash support: no|
|Memory Stick Support||Memory Stick support: no|
|SD support||SD support: no|
|SDHC support||SDHC support: no|
|SDXC support||SDXC support: no|
|MiniSD support||MiniSD support: no|
|MicroSD support||MicroSD support: yes|
|MicroSDHC support||MicroSDHC support: yes|
|MicroSDXC support||MicroSDXC support: yes|
|SmartMedia support||SmartMedia support: no|
|XD-Picture Card Support||XD-Picture Card support: no|
|Wi-Fi standard||Wi-Fi standard: 802.11ac / 802.11n|
|WiDi support||WiDi support: no|
|Bluetooth version||Bluetooth Version: 4.0|
|GSM / GPRS support||GSM / GPRS support: optional|
|3G support (UMTS)||3G (UMTS) support: optional|
|EDGE support||EDGE support: optional|
|HSDPA support||HSDPA support: optional|
|Built-in network card||Built-in network card: yes|
|Max. LAN adapter speed||Max. LAN adapter speed: 1000 Mbps|
|Built-in fax modem||Built-in fax modem: no|
|Number of USB 3.0 interfaces||Number of USB 3.0 interfaces: 2|
|USB 3.1 interface (USB-C)||Interface USB 3.1 (USB-C): no|
|Firewire interface||Firewire interface: no|
|Firewire 800 interface||Firewire 800 interface: no|
|ESATA interface||ESATA interface: no|
|Infrared Port (IRDA)||Infrared port (IRDA): no|
|LPT interface||LPT interface: no|
|Com port||COM port: no|
|PS / 2 interface||PS / 2 interface: no|
|VGA (D-Sub) output||VGA (D-Sub) output: no|
|Mini VGA output||Mini VGA output: no|
|DVI output||DVI output: no|
|HDMI output||HDMI output: no|
|Micro HDMI output||Micro HDMI output: no|
|DisplayPort output||DisplayPort output: yes|
|Mini DisplayPort output||Mini DisplayPort output: no|
|TV out||TV-out output: no|
|Dock connection||Dock connection: yes|
|Audio input||Audio input: no|
|Microphone input||Mic input: no|
|Audio / Headphone Out||Audio / headphone output: no|
|Mic In / Headphone Combo Out||Mic In / Combo Headphone Out: Yes|
|Digital audio output (S / PDIF)||Digital audio output (S / PDIF): no|
|Working hours||Work time: 0 ... 12 h|
|Number of battery cells||Number of battery cells: 6|
|Battery type||Battery Type: Li-Pol / Li-Ion|
|Number of keyboard keys||Number of keyboard keys: 102|
|Positioning devices||Positioning Devices: Touchpad|
|Keyboard backlight||Keyboard backlight: yes|
|The presence of columns||The presence of columns: yes|
|Subwoofer availability||Subwoofer availability: no|
|Microphone||Microphone presence: yes|
|Fingerprint scanner||Fingerprint scanner: optional|
|TV tuner||TV tuner: no|
|Remote control||Remote control: no|
|Kensington Castle||Kensington Castle: yes|
|Metal case||Metal case: yes|
|High impact case||High impact case: no|
|Waterproof case||Waterproof case: no|
|Length||Length: 338 mm|
|Width||Width: 233.5 mm|
|Thickness||Thickness: 15.9 mm|
|Weight||Weight: 1.49 kg|
|Additional Information||Additional information: RJ-45 connector is available as an option through the docking station.|
Reviews on the laptop HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1
- So let's start in order ...
- They brought me this laptop in the configuration of 1080p, 256 hard and 8 GB of RAM. Matt display of high quality, brightness in the maximum value rolls over.
- The laptop is light for its size, but at first I thought that it was not what I was brought because. around the screen is quite a large frame, looks inches 15-16.
- The magnesium alloy body is really good. The color is pleasant, to the touch the metal is delicate, velvety.
- Keyboard quality, like on MacBook. The backlight of the keyboard is not adjustable in intensity, it can be simply turned off.
- The touchpad without buttons is something new, you have to get used to it. But after 10-15 minutes you get used to it.
- Filling: i7 drags, even nothing more to say. In the toy it will turn out to play, 1700 MB of video memory (LEague of Legends and Dot started without problems)
- Booting the computer to the desktop 5-6 seconds from the off state.
- A lot of any third-party software, absolutely unnecessary, is installed on the laptop, it could be much faster if it were not for 100,500 applications that always run in the background.
- Charging keeps quite well, 6-8 hours in the mode of active use.
- Update 02/16/14:
- 1) The keyboard backlight is regulated by two preset modes - bright and dim (I don’t know how else to describe it)
- 2) The pre-installed system is Windows 7 Professional, there are disks in the box for installing Windows 8.1
- Update 06/10/14
- 1) Really good speakers on the laptop. The sound quality, even if you listen to VKontakte music, does not disappoint, you even understand where the bass is, where the mid and high frequencies are.
- 2) Windu 8 is not so easy to install if you want to save all the license pre-installed programs. Somehow confusing, through BIOS it is necessary to set the settings, after creating the boot list of programs ... In short, tin.
- 3) It is worth noting the work of HP support services. Because business class laptop, you get all the nishtyaki from the company, for example, online help, 3 years warranty, etc.
- Satisfied, great laptop.
- The price, of course, is clearly too high, I xs when this laptop will be popular ...
- Update 03/05/14:
- Heated, dog. The metal case has excellent thermal conductivity, even the buttons on the keyboard heat up.
- In the power saving mode, the laptop remains cold, but as soon as you set the performance mode or HP Optimized, you can fry eggs on it.
- Update 01/26/2015:
- Some kind of tin, the price of h5f66EA has risen to 136,000 rubles. Hello dollar, I love Russia. Investments in the face of 70 thousand were justified.
As far as finding advantages / disadvantages, I will add this review.
kartpwnz 2015-01-26 Evaluation 5
- light, thin, powerful, enough power for all common tasks. convenient keyboard for typing. The quality of materials is very high.
very high quality product. Materials on top. Typing is very convenient. in normal use does not heat up, respectively, silent.
The battery is pretty decent for the size of its screen. It takes time to get used to the touchpad, after its usual solutions, there are no buttons, you need to get used to it.
The tray under the SIM card is not very convenient.
Anonim 2014-06-21 Evaluation 5
- Thin, light. nfc transmission.
- price. Broke after a month of use. Lost battery, not charging.
Very expensive, better and safer apple to buy
Yarosh Konstantin, 2015-01-29 Evaluation 3